Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm easy to amuse

I admit it. In a social setting, I can be as sophisticated and intelligent as anyone. In the privacy of my home, the simplest things amuse me. One thing that has amused me greatly since I started blogging is the topic of odd links to one's blog. I've discussed it here before. For a while, I received a number of hits from Google searches on a certain soft core p*rn star that I named in a satirical post. Today I have a new one which kind of takes the cake. I was watching the Badger Blog Alliance's traffic report today, and I saw a link from a site called d*min*tion-dot-com. I didn't dare click back to it at work, so when I got home today, I checked it out. Sure enough, there was the Badger Blog Alliance and a member or two linked to in a political forum on a site dedicated to d*min*tion. More power to 'em, and I'm glad that the Badger Blog Alliance is helping inform them, but I never thought I'd see that in the site's web stats.

* are in place because I don't necessarily want misguided hits to Jiblog now. Last thing I need is to wake up one morning tied to my ceiling fan with knots that haven't even been named yet. :-)

1 comment:

dawniebean said...

oh, that reminds me.........i have to go let geo loose. :O