Saturday, January 07, 2006

Dont point at the creature

A friend and I have discovered that we can revert to our to our childhood quite easily with air soft products. This past summer we indulged our inner 8 year olds' desire to inflict non-lethal pain upon each other with 250 feet per second of plastic pellet goodness. You'll have to trust me on this one (especially my female readers), but the experience was hilarious. Over Christmas, we decided that the sting of 250 fps was not sufficient, so we amped up our arsenals with 350 fps shotguns. My friend has different models of airsoft guns than I, but below is an example of what we are are using.
Despit the long lead in, the fun of stinging your friend with an air soft gun is not what this post is about. No, this post is about the business that Asian manufacturers should be outsourcing to us-warning labels. This evening I was doing some minor maintenance on the above toys when I saw for the first time the warning label on the handgun. Here's a little closer look.

"Dont point at the creature." Sufficient enough for me, but I couldn't help but chuckle when I read it.

No comments: