Friday, May 25, 2007

Sirius web store Siriusly sucks

I just want to pass along a note to Sirius Satellite Radio. Guys, a year and a half ago I bought one of your radios and a subscription for my father as a Christmas present. I got to play with it a little when I set it up, and I got to play with your service some more in rental cars over this time. I like your service. For a year and a half now, I have been periodically tempted to cave in and add a radio and service for myself at the discounted rates for second subscriptions. I'm a practical guy, though, and I've talked myself out of it. This week, my wife played the devil on my shoulder, and with her encouragement, tonight I set off to finally buy that extra unit and subscription. Unfortunately, your website sucks. For almost two hours now I've been trying to make my purchase. First I tried on Firefox. Everytime I tried, I couldn't finish the purchase. So I moved over to IE. At first, your website ceased to operate when you asked me to sign in for the second time in order to complete the purchase. Now it just won't accept my sign in. I'm giving up for tonight. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, my wife and that devil are still exerting a strong influence on me and I'll try your miserable website again. I know me, though, and chances are when I wake up the practical angel will have taken over and you'll be lucky if I consider doing this again in six months. In the meantime, get your damn website operating in a user friendly manner, ok?

No comments: