Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Enjoy the Strength of the Dollar While it Lasts

Because with the Obama administration treating hundreds of billions of dollars like chump change, the dollar will be on par with the peso soon enough:

President Barack Obama's budget outline for the 2010 fiscal year includes a 10-year, $634-billion reserve fund to help pay for his proposed healthcare reforms, a White House official said on Wednesday.

When I started to see the economy deteriorate grossly in September/October in my own profession, I knew that neither presidential candidate would be the right person to handle the crisis. I actually worried a bit more about McCain because he was a self-admitted economic dunce. Little did I realize that Obama was even worse. If this guy continues to spew money by the hundreds of billions, we will eventually look at Confederate and Monopoly money with warm regard.

No comments: