Tuesday, November 23, 2004

In re a Wisconsin Blog Network

I originally tossed out the idea of a Wisconsin blog alliance to see if it stuck. It kinda stuck. I'm going to put some thought into this over the long holiday weekend. I want to get some sort of a vision for it, and then we'll see if we can put it into practice. In the meantime, anyone who is interested is more than welcome to brain storm in the comments section. The orgy of ideas good and bad can only help, as trying to organize something like this is completely new to me. I welcome any thoughts, from a name for it to the names of Wisconsin blogs I'm not familiar with to thoughts on organizing it. On Monday I'll try to come back with a post of my own on this concept.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Okay add "Badger Coalition" to my earlier suggestions.

Are you looking to organize a group that shares a similar political viewpoint (as seems to be the case with the Northern Alliance, for example), or just Wisconsin blogs in general?

Jib said...

Drew, I'm open to a big tent or a small tent at this point.