Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Wisconsin Alliance?

I was bumming over at Hugh Hewitt's site tonight (again, my eternal thanks to Hugh for a small link before the election), and I started to really look at his links. "The Rocky Mountain Alliance" "The Northern Alliance" "South Dakota Alliance". Why is there no formal Wisconsin Alliance? I'm not saying that we'd be a force that would get our own special place over there, because some of those blogs are full time jobs. What I am saying is that there are a lot of very good to excellent Wisconsin blogs that I've had the pleasure to encounter in the last 6 months, and it would be rather cool to be under some sort of Wisconsin umbrella. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

dawniebean said...

i'm in!!

i like cheese! :P

Anonymous said...

Count me in, platypus.

Drew said...

I'm in. I'm still discovering other Wisconsin bloggers, and would love some sort of . . . er, . . . "collective."

Drew said...

Oh, and we need a catchy name like "Badger Alliance" or "Badger Blogs" or something like that. "Cheesehead Collective." "Cheesehead Cartel."