Thursday, June 16, 2005

Random 10

I'm not much of a list/meme guy, unless I'm really bored. The Random 10 list that Owen has over at Boots & Sabers is interesting though. That and I'm bored (and a little tired-the Little Leaguers took 2 steps back and lost 12-0 tonight). So, not to be confused with the blog Random 10, here are the 10 songs that randomly played on my music player.

1. Friends--Tenatious D
2. Margaritaville--Jimmy Buffet
3. Escape (The Pina Colada Song)--Rupert Holmes
4. Independence Day--Martina McBride
5. Didn't I--Montgomery Gentry
6. Toxic--Britney Spears
7. Puttin' on the Ritz--Stray Cats
8. American Pie--Don McLean
9. Eleanor Rigby--The Beatles
10. The Gambler--Kenny Rogers

I was slightly mortified when Toxic came on, and briefly flirted with the idea of just ignoring that song. But I openly admit that I have an, ahem, eclectic taste in music, so instead, I'm going to follow up with the 10 songs that I am the most embarrased to have in my music player.

1. Toxic--Britney Spears
2. Dancing Queen--ABBA
3. Fighter--Christina Aguilera
4. Rhinestone Cowboy--Glen Campbell
5. Don't Wanna Lose You Now--Gloria Estefan
6. Your Nobody Called Today--Sylvia
7. Delta Dawn--Tonya Tucker
8. All This Time--Tiffany
9. A Reason To Believe--Wilson Phillips
10. It's Raining Men--The Weather Girls

There is plenty of actually good music on my music player, honest. And there is plenty more odd stuff. These are then ten that I'm embarrassed about, though.

No comments: