Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Blogging ruined my eyesight

Okay, I can't prove that. It could just be one of those signs of age, like the occasional silver hair that my non-graying wife loves to find. Just the same, for the first time in my life I have glasses. The lovely Mrs. Jib thinks I just got them so I could look smart, but I've been cultivating that look for years. Truthfully, I got them to punish her. Now she can't deny that she's married to a nerd. Next up, a pocket protector.

*Side Story*
I have been considering putting my picture up on this blog, and I was debating whether I'd use a picture with or without the new glasses. Then I got freaked out because while my identity is no secret, it is still not obvious. I was getting comfortable with that until a search result came to this site that freaked me out a bit because of the IP and the exact words used-Jiblog and my full name. That search string and that IP address shouldn't have happened together. So for now, no picture. Perhaps soon, though.

No comments: