Thursday, November 02, 2006

I miss all the fun

So the past couple of days I have been 'unplugged'. I had a couple of opportunities to check one of my email accounts and that was it. One of those emails contained this picture that was first posted by Charlie Sykes. It seemed like everyone I was around was getting that picture in their email yesterday afternoon, and there was quite a bit of buzz about it. I've seen some stories move at lightning speed since I've been blogging, but I've never seen anything circulate as quickly as that did. In fact, I got it as a forwarded email before I even knew the backstory on it. And it was rather fun to watch people's reaction to the picture live and in person. I just wish I could have written about it as it unfolded. Damn those places that charge unholy sums for wi-fi.

No comments: