Tuesday, December 20, 2005

'Kerry Calls Bush Spying Defense 'Lame''

That's the AP headline for an article on John Kerry's latest criticism of President Bush.

Lame.

I'm anxiously awaiting future Kerry criticism of the President. I'm sure he'll find the President's support of the Patriot Act to be "sucky to the max," his Supreme Court nomination "gags me with a spoon," and his next speech to be "nasty, dude."

I suspect that Senator Kerry has been doing some polling in advance of 2008, and the numbers told him that he needs to do a better job of connecting with young voters. So in an effort to accomplish this, he'll probably be utilizing more youthful slang...from 1985.

Actually, I look forward to his next rebuttal of a Presidential address. I hear he is going to be doing it solely through the 101 pronunciations of the word dude. "Social security plan? Duuuude."

Senator Kerry, you are one gnarly guy.

No comments: