Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Time for some fun

It has been damn quiet around here, and there is a reason for that. But I'm not going to share ;-). I'll just say that I've had little blogging or Christmas spirit for a couple of weeks now. I'm on vacation for the next week and a half, though, so I think I'll kick off my re-emergence into heavy blogging with a little fun, because I could use some.

Normally, I hate memes. I tend to ignore them when I get tagged, but gbfan tagged me with one that kind of looks fun, so let me jump right in.

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin on my Christmas break from my sophomore year of college. The lovely Mrs. Jib and I had been dating for just over a month.

2.Five snacks you enjoy:
+Beer (is that a snack?)
+Pickles
+Ice Cream
+Cheese & sausage
+Doritos
No, I'm not pregnant.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
+Piano Man
+American Pie
+Snoopy's Christmas
+Too Fat Polka
+Two Pina Coladas

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
+Finally take the lovely Mrs. Jib on our honeymoon
+Invest in my parents' retirement
+Buy a snowblower
+Rent a local to run the snowblower
+Buy a small swimming pool which I would fill with Leinie's Light to fulfill my lifelong dream of swimming in beer.

Five bad habits:
+None, I've never worn a habit.

Five things you will never wear again
+The size 28 inch waist jeans I was wearing 10 years ago when I met the lovely Mrs. Jib.
+The chaps I wore to the Badger Blog Alliance Christmas Party.
+A leather vest.
+My Sterling Sharpe and Robert Brooks Jerseys.
+Those new clothes the Emperor gave me. Bastard.

Five favorite toys:
+Canon Digital Rebel XT
+My laptop and wi-fi
+Airsoft gun
+All of my baseball/softball gloves, bats, etc.
+Fishing gear

Normally I'd be tagging someone else here, but regular readers know that isn't my style. 5 of you can tag yourselves if you like this meme.

No comments: