Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Flash! Potential new addition to the blogroll

Okay, now that I've go that overly dramatic headline out of the way, I'll be the first to admit that I am a lazy blogroller. When I first start blogging, I was all about the blogroll, but as time passed and blogrolls become more about increasing rankings than actually linking to what you read, I lost interest in it. As it stands right now, I can't remember the last time I updated my blogroll. That'll probably change soon.

I was going through my Bloglines feeds tonight when I kind of absent mindedly clicked on a link in an Althouse post. I expected to go to a raging lefty feminist blog that was going off on Ann. Instead I found a very intelligent blog, Freeman Hunt. For all I know, I could be the last person on earth to discover this blog, but I like it so much that I'm actually going to embark on some long needed blogroll work. Tomorrow.

No comments: