Sunday, March 20, 2005

Drudge's Terri Schiavo audio

If legit, and I'm assuming at this point that it is, this is difficult to listen to knowing the fate cast for Terri Schiavo by her husband Michael Schiavo and Judge George Greer. She can audibly interact with people, even though she cannot communicate per se.

In the name of fairness, Drudge is leaving the authenticity of this tape open for listeners to decide. I've been very tentative to endorse the reports that Terri tried to say "I want to live," and I'm hoping Drudge puts this audio up at his site so more people can decide because if legit, I'm willing to believe those reports now.

My opinion is becoming more and more solidified. Florida is perverting "right to die" in this case. Badly. Very badly.

Update
My View of the World, reliable as always, has the audio. Go listen. Now.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I have the audio up at My View