Thursday, May 05, 2005

New study: Less polution=greater global warming

You just can't win with the global warming worshippers. Mankind is damned to fry if it does, and damned to fry if it doesn't. Take this article at Nature.com. We are told that air is getting cleaner, and, you guessed it, that means that we'll have more global warming because more sunlight will get through the atmosphere. It seems to me that I read recently that global dimming was alive and well, and that this was bad because it meant more clouds were in our skies, trapping in more heat. Now I'm supposed to believe that the reduction of dimming due to clearer skies means we're going to have more global warming. Which is it?

So my question is-does this mean that I can save the earth by removing my catalytic converter and muffler?

No comments: