Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Grrrr!

Between the Little League team and my softball team, I'm 0-3 for the summer. I've been on a lot of losing teams over the years, but not for a while, so this is frustrating. For the second straight week, the softball team lost in the bottom of the 7th. There is some talent there, but it hasn't melded yet. We'll be making a run at the second half title. Tonight could be considered a moral victory, though. We nearly pulled out the win against a MSM team that kicked our heinies for the league title last year. This game was much closer than any from last year.

Jib stats year to date (not that anyone cares): .333 batting average, 1 single, 1 triple, 1 RBI, 1 sac fly. Not impressive, but I did work out a kink in my swing tonight.

And so ends a post nobody really gives a rat's patuity about but me.

No comments: