Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tagged, I'm it

Normally I don't play blog tag games, but I was tagged by Mary Eileen with this one, and I've found it amusing. Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to it).
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along
with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.
Okay, here's my 23rd post, titled "Crib notes". And here is the fifth sentence:
It was their's for the taking, a political ruling class in the name of Kennedy.
I like the sentence. The entry was about possible bitterness that lefties had over the fact that there is a Bush dynasty.

I'm going to break a rule of the game now. I'm not going to tag anyone. But if you want to give it a try, consider yourself tagged by me.

No comments: