Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hey newspapers!

Hey newspapers, how are ya? Just okay? Well, I have a bone to pick with you, or at least some of you. I allow cookies on my machine for one reason, and one reason only-my convenience. I know you are placing cookies on my machine, so why do I have to log into your sites every single time I visit? Look, I'm the guy who will click on your ads, and I'm a sales guy, I know that you need those clicks when it comes to renewal time. But if you keep pissing me off by making me sign in every time I visit your site, I'm eventually going to eschew your site for newspapers that store my info on that little cookie. And I don't want to hear you whining about the market forces that are losing you readers when that day comes-it will be your own damn fault.

No comments: