Sunday, July 17, 2005

Begalla Unhinged

Add former Clinton aide Paul Begalla to your Democrats Unhinged list:
"I was driving past the Pentagon when that plane hit" on Sept. 11, 2001. "I had friends on that plane; this is deadly serious to me," Begala said.

"They want to kill me and my children if they can. But if they just kill me and not my children, they want my children to be comforted -- that while they didn't protect me because they cut my taxes, my children won't have to pay any money on the money they inherit," Begala said. "That is bulls*** national defense, and we should say that."
Ummm, yeah. If you read the entire thing, it is clear Begalla is trying to change the perception that Democrats are weak on national defense, anti-American, and devoid of new ideas. Unfortunately, if you look like a duck, and more importantly, quack like a duck...

No comments: