Thursday, October 06, 2005

The classless Rosie O'Donnell

I check out Fark.com on a daily basis. So when I saw their link to Rosie O'Donnell's Flickr account, I had to check it out for the humor value. The first few sets of pics were pretty mundane. Then I saw one that pissed me off. Rosie saw fit to post a picture of a drowned young girl, I'm guessing in Louisiana. That picture shows zero respect for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. It is classless and tasteless of O'Donnell to have it in her public Flickr account. If she thinks she's making a political point, I hope she also realizes that she's exploiting the victims of a natural disaster to do so. And I thought "exploitation" was the ultimate rage for Hollywood's limousine liberals. I guess exploitation of poor disaster victims is alright as long as you can land a punch against a Republican President.

No comments: