Monday, January 22, 2007

This Week at Jiblog

It is going to be a particularly spotty week here (more so than it has been). I'll be heading out of town in the morning and will be gone until the weekend. I thought about inviting in a guest blogger, but I had some trouble deciding between worthy candidates. I considered calling in the Master, Karl Rove. Mr. Rove lost all of his Joementum on election day, though, and I was afraid he wouldn't move Jiblog forward this week. I thought about bringing in Vice President Cheney, but he wanted me to go hunting with him in exchange (word has it he's had trouble finding hunting partners). I really wanted Tommy Thompson to help out, but I guess the chip he had implanted under his skin interferes with Wifi.

Instead I think I am going to play a game of "Where in the world is Jib?" That will be highly dependent on my free time, though, so we'll see. There will be posts here and there, but not with any kind of consistency.

No comments: