Friday, January 12, 2007

Well played, Staff Sgt.

Staff Sgt. Michelle Manhart posed for Playboy. As you would expect, that did not play particularly well with the military brass and she's been relieved of duty during their investigation. Of the hubub, Manhart has this to say:

"Of what I did, nothing is wrong, so I didn't anticipate anything, of course," Manhart, 30, told The Associated Press. "I didn't do anything wrong, so I didn't think it would be a major issue."

Umm, yeah, right. Playboy and Manhart are playing the publicity game to 'T' here. They sell more issues, and she gets a higher profile for any post-Playboy/military endeavors she chooses to pursue.

And how suckered am I by their publicity gig? This much: Here's her Myspace page, boys. No good self promoter would be without one now days, right?

Update
I understand that there is a problem with the Myspace link above. Try this link for now (as long as it works), or check out the Google cache of it.

No comments: