Friday, April 28, 2006

A good day

I really want to apologize for the complete lack of attention that I've given to Jiblog this week. Things will pick back up here over the weekend, and then on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week I'll be incommunicado again.

In other news, I'd like to thank Clint and USC Trojan for their input on my car bleg. We wrapped that up today, and we ended up going with a midnight blue, 6 cylinder 2005 Dodge Stratus SXT. I do loathe the car buying process, mostly because I dislike playing salespeople off of each other, but we got a good price on the car. They even took my old Dodge Neon off my hands, a car that had 136,000 miles on it, an air conditioner that didn't work anymore, and a passenger side window that didn't work, either.

It was like Christmas in April for the lovely Mrs. Jib. She got a PDA today, too.

No comments: