Thursday, February 24, 2005

Churchill Updates

Two big Churchill updates. The first is this article in today's Wisconsin State Journal. Not a lot of new ground. The reporter says that security costs will be covered by private donations, but since the information seems to come from the early PR I was skeptical about, I'm still holding off on believing that until I'm given confirmation. The article also notes that the College Republicans will hold a pre-speech rally. That puts the number of groups rallying/protesting that I know of to 3. One group, which I'm told is the American Legion, was said to be talking about holding a rally of 700 people initially, but given that the Wisconsin Chapter has a Washington meeting on their schedule (click Upcoming conferences & conventions) for that day, I'm skeptical.

The second update is from Michelle Malkin. She has audio and transcripts of Churchill advocating terrorism. Go to her site to access both.

No comments: