Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Call me Jib Steyn

I've mentioned on this site in the past that I was a big Mike Royko guy as a youngster. I always had a ton of respect for his ability to pump out 5 quality columns a week for the Chicago Sun and then the Trib. Since Royko's death, my new quanity/quality award goes to Mark Steyn. The amount of columns that guy does is phenomenal. About three or four months into my blog life, I hit a wall. I wasn't used to writing so much, and my tank would just run dry after so many posts. With practice, it became easier to average 5 plus posts a day. Now, with me acting as K.Lo over at the Badger Blog Alliance, I'm going to have to turn it up another notch. And I'm actually looking forward to giving it a shot. I'm just hoping that my post quality doesn't suffer.

No comments: