Monday, April 25, 2005

Save American Dreams

Regular Jiblog reader and commentor RPM is a big supporter of NBC's American Dreams. I can't say the same for myself-I think I've seen it twice, maybe three times. It isn't because I don't like it. I just don't watch a lot of television. I think Mrs. Jib gives into my blogging/laptop time because she has total control of the TV, and we can still carry on like a normal couple. But I digress. From my brief exposure to the show, it seemed wholesome, entertaining, and a communicator of pretty good messages. I know RPM has urged others to help communicate to NBC that the show should get picked back up, but I just cannot do it as passionately as he does. So as a favor to a reader that has been haunting these parts for a while now, head over to his site and see what you can do to help out.

No comments: