Monday, February 28, 2005

Quick update

A sink installation that takes nearly 8 hours is not an impressive sink installation. It also serves to exhaust a slightly out of shape 29 year old such as myself, especially when the following day is a full one. Still, the lovely Mrs. Jib came home from work, saw the sink she picked out installed to her approval, and even called me "a regular Bob Vila." It isn't true; I'm more of a regular Tim Taylor, but it still made all of the frustration and the cursing worth it.

Posts have been light since the sink installation because regular life has been busy. Mrs. Jib shows incredible patience with my blogging, though, so I'm glad to give back to her as best I can. Tomorrow is WC-Day. I'll be at UWW for the events surrounding Ward Churchill's speech. After I get back, I'll hopefully have ample posts on everything, with pictures.

No comments: