Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Yadda yadda yadda...

In the wake of Katrina, the news has gotten somewhat dull again-thankfully. There is little use in discussing the Roberts confirmation (except to note stupid comments like "super-duper precedent"), but it is all just the poli-preenings of group of enormous egos. Roberts is going to be confirmed handily. There is little point in discussing Katrina because it is difficult to discern fact from estimate from fabrication at this moment. And I have no desire to write about Iraq, because I think the distraction from it may help over there, and I'm not ready to play a part in putting it back in the spotlight. So I guess over the next few days, I'll be going to my fall back: Beer. If I don't consume too much, I'll write about it, too.

No comments: