Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Friends, we attack Canada through the border crossings

Call me Ghenghis Jib if you must, but I think I've figure out a way that about two dozen well armed bloggers could conquer Canada. We attack through the border crossings.

Canadian border guards at four crossings in the Lower Mainland of B.C. have walked off the job in response to a security scare.
[...]
The situation started in the afternoon when U.S. Homeland Security officials told the RCMP that a suspected killer from California, who should be considered armed and dangerous, might try to cross the Canadian border.
[...]
Canada's border guards are currently unarmed -- the Conservative government has promised a 10-year program to change that -- and have the right to walk off the job if conditions are dangerous. The guards exercised that right.

I've always had a masochistic urge to visit Winnipeg. I think I shall rename it Winnijib. I also like the sound of Jibmonton.

No comments: