Thursday, September 23, 2004

I can only shake my head

Kerry Says Draft May Return Under Bush.

Where do I start. How about this: Jiblog says Shadrack, Meshack, and Abendigo may return under Bush. Woo hoo. What evidence do I have? None, just a hunch. What evidence is Kerry presenting? None. Next:
Kerry said he would not bring back the draft and questioned how fairly it was administered in the past.

Oh, Johnny boy, never say never. The fact of the matter is that we have been fortunate to get by without a draft for quite some time now because we have not faced an overwhelming war effort in quite some time. If, say, North Korea were to lob a nuke at LA and Iran simultaneuously attacked Iraq, I 'd bet my bottom dollar you'd have a draft in place quick like. Want a fair plan? I have a starting point for ya.

It is unpleasant to watch a thrashing, gasping death of any living being. It is likewise unpleasant to watch this dying campaign.

No comments: