Sunday, May 27, 2007

Indianapolis 500-Are you watching?

The Indianapolis 500 is just about to begin. This race used to be a must watch for my dad and I when I was young. I don't think we'd ever watch the Southern 600 later in the day. Over the years, though, NASCAR became much more interesting to watch, and frankly, the racing is better. This year, I plan on catching a little bit of the Indianapolis 500, but tonight's NASCAR race is still the main attraction for me.

So are you going to watch the Indy 500? Do you even care about the race? If you do, who do you plan to cheer for? As for me, I have a moderate interest in the race, but if I don't watch all of it, it won't bother me. And I decided who I'm cheering for just this morning while watching the pre-race. ABC did a short little thing on Danica Patrick, Milka Duno, and Sarah Fisher. Every time they showed Fisher, they showed her with her helmet on. So I'm going to cheer for the woman who ain't get any media love. Go Fisher.

No comments: