Thursday, May 03, 2007

A message to my fellow Wisconsin bloggers on the right

Keep your powder dry. What Michael McGee, Sr., said was deplorable, but now is not the best time to amplify his message by going after him. Condemn him, yes. A family is trying to cope with a sudden and personal tragedy, though, and our making McGee's words a bigger story isn't going to help them with that. The next time he displays what a horrible, ugly person he is, blogswarm the hell out of him. Not on this, at least not right now, though.

Update
Well, I still don't think this was the right thing to go after McGee on, but it's out there now. Later I may comment on why I don't think this was the right thing to go after McGee on, but for the rest of the story, hit up my fellow bloggers or watch the Milwaukee news. As for me, I have some more anniversary celebrating to do, and I won't be on for the remainder of the evening.

No comments: