Monday, August 08, 2005

Tripe from Russell Shaw

Russell Shaw has a post at HuffPo that is complete tripe. It is a true bleeding heart liberal piece of crap that not only tries to justify baseball players from poor backgrounds using steroids, it seems to say "If you are poor, or if you've ever faced a barrier, then cheat to get what you want." It is such a miserable post, I refuse to reproduce it here in any form, lest I legitamize it anymore than I'm already doing. Shaw does not seem to grasp that A, steroid use is blatant cheating, and B, these poor and downtrodden, steroid using athletes are going to shorten their apparently hollow lives that can only be fulfilled by fame and huge wads of cash.

As a guy who played the game as long as my talent would allow, I'm offended that Shaw tries make this piss poor justification.

No comments: