Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wait. I am still conservative, right?

Much to my surprise, I found out this afternoon that I was linked to from an open thread at The Daily Kos. The question was, "But, is there anything out there that someone could recommend as actually of value? Where, even if you disagree with the views being expressed, you can respect the opinion as logical and consistent, where you can disagree and not get tossed?" The comment:
I've liked a few things at acepilots.com, a coblogger of mine recommends Jiblog...
I always find it flattering when someone on the opposite side of the aisle can say something nice about Jiblog. At the same time, I pull out my Barry Goldwater speeches to make sure I'm not faltering in my conservatism.

I kid. Thanks to Cecrops Tangaroa for the mention, and to the coblogger for the thought.

No comments: