Thursday, December 16, 2004

Apologies to the party of 7

My apologies to the party of 7 who actually stop by here regularly (I can use the party of 7 again because my lack of posting has murdered traffic to the site). Work and pre-Christmas activities have put a significant dent into my blogging time. When I have had spare moments, I have spared you all from awful posts like the pictures of clouds that I took in Detroit, or my thoughts on why, during rush hour traffic in Chicago, I decided that we should pave paradise and put up more parking lots and highway lanes.

I should be back at this regularly by the end of the weekend. Tonight the lovely Mrs. Jib and I are going to enjoy a nice dinner together at home (unfortunately, this always happens during a barfing scene on E.R.), tomorrow I am going to celebrate my birthday (Christmas Day) a little early with free beer at the Nitty Gritty in Madison, and then once the hangover wears off on Saturday, I'll be good to go again.

No comments: