Saturday, December 04, 2004

George W. Bush appoints George P. Bush President

Majority hating Republican George W. Bush today announced he would resign from his cabinet position of "President", but first appointed his successor, George P. Bush, citing a little known replacement clause in the constitution and his hatred for majorities.

"My fellow Americans, it pains me to announce today that I am resigning from my cabinet. I am appointing George P. Bush to fill the role of President in my cabinet for the next four years. I've decided that white people really are to blame for all of our countries problems, and I feel that young George P. Bush can help lead us out of these troubling times. I'm proud to have played a part in George Bush becoming the first Latino President of the United States of America."

The soon to be former President explained that he has recently realized that he has never liked majorities, and only winning the 2000 election in the electoral college was his subconscious way of sticking it to the majority. Bush had assembled one the most diverse cabinet in Presidential history, and solidified it with today's announcement.

"I feel one term is long enough for a white man to be in the oval office. I look forward to returning to Austin, spending time with my family, and to opportunities in private sector. My only regret is that I do not have a black or an Asian relative with the name of George Bush who I can help serve this country in a capacity that I never can as a white male."

In related news, stories are filtering in of mobs in the streets of major cities as desperate liberals
scurry to come up with new cover stories for why Democrats are the party of minorities.

(The above is satire. If you took it seriously, the Democratic National Committee is looking for a new Chairman. You should apply)

No comments: