Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Jib in Michigan

Yesterday included a long 7 plus hour drive to Michigan for me. I enjoy driving, but this drive was particularly exhausting because talk radio stunk. We really are in a slow news cycle right now. I tried to get worked up about Harry Reid's comments on Clarence Thomas, but I don't honestly believe Reid's a racist. I just think he made a very poor political comment. Clarence Thomas would be the Supreme Court justice that the Democrats would go the furthest to see denied Chief Justice because they dislike his intreptation of the constitution the most. Reid chose his words very, very poorly. Other than that, blah. I got to listen to some nutcase, conspiracy theory believing, Bush hating liberal nutcase for a while here in Detroit, but his topic was so nuts it isn't even worth commenting on. Left leaning individuals blame talk radio for firing up the right. I say pshaw. Give me a commentary piece anyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should really look into Sirius satellite radio. :P