Monday, June 06, 2005

Apologies

My apologies for the slow posting today. I'm exhausted today, and I'm self conscious about writing when I'm this tired. I did jot out several posts on paper today, but I'm probably not going to actually post them. Paper and ink is where potential posts go to die for me. I can blather on for my 7 or 8 readers on the internet, but once I have something on paper, I must compulsively edit it to death. In college, I wouldn't print a research paper off until it was the final copy. If I did have to print a draft, I wouldn't read the damn thing. Welcome to Jib quirk number 787.

Anyway, I will give you the topics of my hand written posts. If any sound interesting, shout and maybe I'll post it.

1. Why militarizing space is necessary to protect our economy and our way of life.
2. How Watergate killed bad sports coats, fedora hats, chain smoking, and the note pad.
3. Is it possible medical advances are stunting further human evolution?
4. The problem with unions that become too strong.
5. The myth of best friends with benefits (this one is a couple of weeks old, but it is a lost paper post as well).

No comments: