Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's Jib! It's Carnac! Stop, you're both right!

I'd just like to take a moment to display my predictive powers. On May 2oth, I said the following:
In a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if, down the road, a website were to launch which was dedicated to finding out the identities of annonymous bloggers.
I was close. As Instapundit points out, outing annonymous bloggers is a growing practice.

And for the record, if anyone out there figures out my real name, it won't be that impressive of a feat. I've been openly connected to both Jiblog and the Badger Blog Alliance at two different, high traffic websites. That, along with the fact that I reply to emails with my own name. In defense of annonymous bloggers, some people want a wall between their professional lives and their blogging lives. That should be respected as long as they don't abuse their annonymity.

No comments: