Tuesday, August 31, 2004

More France

Perhaps the last post was a little snarky, so I'll readdress the topic. My problem is this: France is trying to move the world in order to free those two reporters. Those reporters, might I add, had to know they were in a dangerous country and at risk for this. The problem is that these terrorist kidnappers are trying to change law in France. I have no doubt France is going to capitulate in some way to secure the release of these two reporters, and I have very little patience for terrorists who are trying to usurp the sovereignty of a nation. I also have a problem with France even trying to negotiate the release as it sets a terrible precedent. All this for two people who knew they were in a dangerous land. Yet France could not be bothered to lift a finger to save thousands of her citizens during a heat wave. The ocean breeze was just too nice that month.

Okay, enough on that. I can't be bothered to make another keystroke in regards to that waste of a country.

No comments: