Sunday, July 16, 2006

Provisional Man Law

The lovely Mrs. Jib and I were discussing Man Laws tonight. I told her that under the Man Law Code, I am allowed to make one provisional Man Law that is in effect until such time that they can be heard by the men of the squared table. My provisional man law is that if a wife falls asleep on the couch with an alcoholic beverage that is only partially consumed, the husband is allowed to consume said beverage so that it can achieve its intoxicating purpose and not die a stale death. She claims that I forfeited that right when I violated a Man Law by taking home two beers from someone else's house after I had put them into my host's refrigerator. I told her that under the tuck rule, I was allowed to bring home one beer for me and one for her because she was with me. I put this to you men out there-am I on shaky Man Law ground here, or am I justified?

No comments: