Saturday, July 15, 2006

Radical Mexica Movement calls Paul Harvey a "top racist" Nazi

I've pissed and moaned on this page about 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee placing Paul Harvey in their lineup, but I'm going to have to rethink that criticism. The reason I'm going to rethink it is because the self proclaimed 'radical' Mexica Movement loathes him:

The Mexica Movement calls Harvey and McIntyre "the top racist Nazis in this campaign against our people" who, they say, "are promoting racist hate against our people and they are promoting an atmosphere of fear in our communities."

Saying McIntyre has "incited bomb threats" against the MeCHA-supported school in Los Angeles, and that Harvey – "the other monster" – is "proud of the racist genocide that Europeans committed against the Indigenous people of this continent," Mexica calls the almost universally loved elder statesman of talk radio "the KKK of the radio airwaves."


I loathe radical ethnocentrics, and groups like the MeCHA, La Raza (The Race), the Mexica Movement, and Voces de la Frontera (Voices of the Border) are dripping with ethnocentrism. I find myself in a position where I wish radio stations all across the country could find more time on their airwaves for Harvey.

No comments: