Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mrs. Jib, book reviewer

Mrs. Jib is generally leary of the internet. I also know that she would not be interested in the vigorous debate that most blogs partake in (including this one). Not because she couldn't do it, because she can be quite feisty, but because that kind of thing just doesn't interest her as much. I'm determined to get her to blog, though. My latest tact is to try to get her to become an amateur book reviewer. She is an avid fiction reader. So avid that a few years ago, she gave up on buying books because she read 'em faster than she could afford them. Instead she has made liberal use of inter-library loan, reading 90 books last year (yes, 90).

If you see me start pumping a new blog that reviews books, I beg, nay, plead, go there in spades!!!

No comments: