Tuesday, March 28, 2006

In heaven there is no beer...

..but there is beer in the Czech Republic, my new vision of heaven:

A family brewery in the Czech Republic has opened the world’s first beer health centre in its cellar. The Chodovar Family brewery in Chodova Plana offers beer baths, beer massages and beer cosmetics.

The cellar has seven huge Victorian style baths where visitors can swim in beer while enjoying a pint poured at a bathside bar.

I worked at a brewery (guess which one) for a brief time in college, and I believe the brewery's claims that beer is healthy. I would get cuts from broken bottles and burns from the hot glue used on 12 packs and cases, and they would heal much faster than normal cuts and burns did, and I attribute that to the antiseptic effects of the beer that spilled on them.

No comments: